We are experiencing terrible times. I know you want to help and you can.
But before you open your wallet you have to think.
Making difference you really have to use your energies as efficiently as possible.
1. Sending food, blankets, clothes is always a great idea.But be very careful. Sometimes that cost more time and money to send them to worth doing that at all.
So unless you pay for getting your donations delivered or find a reliable organisation to do so it's better just to send money.
2. Sending Moneyis a great way helping people. But you have to remember even the top charities will take some money off for admin/delivery/banking fees before that gets to those in needs. However it's still probably the most efficient way of helping. Transferring money these days only take seconds.
3. Remind others to help.It's free and only needs seconds, too. But remember it's not enough talking about it. Some people still have to open their wallets. You can mention Nepal Victims in conversations or share this article in social media.
It's easy to do and costs you nothing.
4. Carefully chose what charity or organisation you work with.There are always scammers and people will take a huge cut of donations before delivering them. Only work with registered charities/organisations. Think Twice.
5. If you decided to help: Act Now.Some people want to help but will never do it. Some will forget and will never donate at the end.
Nepal victims need help immediately. Every second counts.
You can Donate Right Here, right now. You only need your credit card and less than a minute to help.
Order of the Golden Dragons